Create a blog post!
Do you have something interesting your club did?
Do you have an upcoming event that district Rotarians might want to attend?
A bit of news? An announcement? A fundraiser?
Want your club recognized?
Consider doing a blog post on the District Web Site!!!!!
- Gather an image or two.
- Create a catchy headline
- Prepare a paragraph or two
- Send the above to the webmaster at email@example.com with any additional instructions.
- Remember web rule number one – tl;dr – too long, didn’t read – applies.
- The pictures should be under a meg in size, preferably 600×800 or so.
- If you have a video, post it on YouTube and include the link in the email.
- Get to the point, what do you want Rotarians to know or do?